Commonwealth Warriors

Commonwealth Warriors
Ready for Anything

Sunday 7 July 2024

Argonaut week 1

 Our mess hall with the rest of the garrison. This facility can feed 900 people in 90 minutes 


Absolution block, our showers, laundry and toilets
Our barracks. No toilets inside but has fans and air conditioning 
Our meals have been great
One of the afternoons we were permitted into our civilian dress due to the heat
Charged up with tea
A long duty day 0600-0000, had an evening sentry shift
My Dads friend and piping teacher
Donnie had hoped I would have come in as a drummer in his  band
The CO when my  Dad was here with Cadet Instructor List
I made it
Waiting for my bus. A bit of an issue. I arrived at bus stop at 0850 understanding that bus left at 1000. It left at 1300. Oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment